Sunday 11 August 2013

American Apparel - Tennis Skirt

Recently American Apparel Tennis Skirts have been a favourite of mine even though i don't yet own one. I don't know what it is about them that makes me love them so much but whatever it is i don't care. Who wouldn't want a Tennis skirt in there wardrobe. They look so smart with the perfectly measured pleats and the length is just right. You can't go wrong with them! I have picked these images to use because these are my favourite colours out of them all. Both black and white will go with anything and i have been loving both colours recently. I've picked the navy simply because i love the colour navy- i think it is a really smart colour and finally i chose the trueblood coloured one simply because it stands out. Although they are slightly pricey, costing £46, i am definitely going to invest in one or maybe two because they will be perfect for sixth form.

Today i went into American Apparel in Leeds and i couldn't help but try one on to see what i would look like in it. It made me want one even more, but unfortunately the one i tried on was damaged and the store didn't have another one in my size. If I'm honest i didn't particularly want to spend £46 today so i guess the store did me a bit of a favour really. However, i am still most certainly getting my hands on this skirt and i can't wait until i do.


Another reason why i love this skirt is because it never goes out of season. In spring & summer you can wear it on its own if you wish and in autumn & winter you could wear it with tights or stockings or even without if you can bare the cold weather with a jumper and/or a coat. It is such a versatile item of clothing which is why this skirt is great.

I'd love to know what your opinions are on this skirt so please comment below.




Tennis Skirt - £46: http://store.americanapparel.co.uk/product/?productId=rsagb300#

Ashleigh xo



1 comment: